The program description for Brazil Butt Lift goes as follows:
Leandro Carvalho, trainer to world-famous supermodels, combines Brazilian dance, cardio, and his own signature lower-body sculpting moves to lift, firm, and shape your behind for a rear view you’ve always dreamed about.
Blah, blah, blah. Basically all you need to know about this program is the following:
- It got me into shape for the Insanity workout. That workout is NO joke. It lives up to its name. I stared at the box in awe for months before I finally did the fit test. I did the full 60 days and could NOT have done it without doing at least a full round of BBL.
- BBL is FUN. It’s a combination of dance, strength training, stretching, cardio, and just plain awesome.
- Leandro Carvalho is wonderful. I’ve had the opportunity to workout with him live at a few different coach summits, and he is basically a super fun guy with a ton of energy who genuinely loves what he does, and his enthusiasm is infectious. He has a few moments which cracked me up while doing the workout–thankfully while I was already on the floor. 🙂
- It’s as intense and impactful of a workout as you want to make it.
- It’s one of my favorite Beachbody workouts.
- See the preview video!
- It’s on sale. 😀
Brazil Butt Lift base: http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BrazilButtLift?referringRepId=38957
Brazil Butt Lift deluxe: http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BBLDeluxe?referringRepId=38957
Brazil Butt Lift supreme: http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BBLSupreme?referringRepId=38957
Brazil Butt Lift challenge pack: http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPBBL160?referringRepId=38957