I get asked a lot about my favorite healthy snacks. Here are a few I enjoy:
- Veggies with hummus. This never gets old! I’m particularly fond of sliced cucumbers, carrots, and celery.
- Natural PB on toasted Ezekiel bread. Sometimes I put sliced bananas on it, too. 🙂
- Kale chips! You can get store bought ones, or make your own. I love making my own.
- Strawberries with rice whip, especially in the summer. Omnomnom
- Apples with natural PB
- Baked apples with stevia and cinnamon
- Chocolate pudding made from avocado and either cocoa powder or cacao. Mmmmm
- Smoothies! Strawberries, 1/2 banana, and your favorite meal supplement or protein powder. I love chocolate vegan Shakeology myself, and it tastes good shaken in a shaker cup with just water and ice. No joke!
- Bananas! Bananas are good.
- Fruit salads! And of course…
- Salads in general. Just watch the dressing!
Need additional support with healthy eating and fitness? Let me be your fitness coach!